Sanitize Treatment & Insulation Services Offered
- Contaminated Insulation Removal. This is when wildlife such as rodents, squirrels, raccoons and other unwanted visitors nest and make a mess in your attic and crawl space insulation.
- Insulation Over-Lay. This is when you just need additional insulation added to your existing insulation. Our qualified inspectors can determine if this what your home needs.
- “Pest Guard” Attic Insulation. This is our exclusive system that includes a cellulose insulation product with a pest control blend. This will control insects that come in contact with the treated insulation.
- Sub-Floor Insulation. This is fiberglass insulation batts that are installed between your floor joist under the first floor living area.
- Air-Duct Cleaning. We also offer air-duct cleaning with our sister company Universal Duct Cleaning
- Rodent Removal/Control. We offer pest control services through our parent company Universal Pest & Termite.
We offer a three-step process:
1. Inspection: We take the time to make sure you are getting the service expected from Universal Insulation Doctor. Our inspectors are trained to look for signs of rodent or wildlife nesting, droppings or urine. We offer video or pictures before and after as requested.
2. Service: Our technicians are prepared to not only remove attic insulation in a clean and safe manner,they understand explaining every detail to the customer is important. We offer photos of the findings and the process if requested.
3. Follow Up: We feel the follow-up process is the most important part of the service. We offer our no-hassle promise. If you are not completely satisfied with the service, we will come back as many times as necessary; no problems, no hassle.
Easy Contact Request
Why Choose us for Your Home New Insulation Needs?
Our work is good. Universal Insulation Doctor want you to know that we back our work with a satisfaction guarantee. We won’t stop working until you like what we’ve done.
We are also affiliated with Universal Duct Cleaning. Offering state of the art service right from the initial inspection to the cleanup. Start with using cameras that allow us to see what’s hiding inside you duct lines. We then use either a contact vacuum. Which consist of us using a devise to agitate and vacuum the lines to remove debris. We will use a reverse air technique which is a high-power vacuum that can remove debris with minimal agitation. After cleaning is compete the technician will then use a Hepa Vacuum to clean up. This type of vacuum will minimize the dust in the house.
Need to remove and replace old insulation? We are ready to serve you any time. We are just a call away. Do not hesitate to call us. We are best in our work. We are very friendly. Contact us today for best insulation removal! We will inspect your issue with your home new insulation.
Are you thinking too Sanitize Tre? Contact us now. We will assist you and provide you best suggestions. You can call us anytime. We perform a quality control call after every service. If you are not completely satisfied. We will return at no cost to fix the problem. Kindly let us know if you need any help with your home insulation. We will happy to assist you any time.
For any query call us ! We serve you with our best of efforts in. Your satisfaction is valuable for us. You can also write us from our website. Call today.