New EcoBatt Insulation Services in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Newport News, and Hampton areas.
We also specialize in insulation installed under your home in your sub-floor. We will first clean out any debris in the crawl space along with old damaged insulation. Then we will perform a disinfectant-sanitize treatment throughout the crawl space. After the treatment we then install a batt style new insulation that will be held in with proper insulation ties.
What is EcoBatt™ Cellulose Insulation?
Cellulose insulation is a loose fill product. It is for use in various blown in applications such as attics and wall cavities. Cellulose insulation contains the highest amount of recycled content out of all the other types of insulation. It is typically seen as an alternative to the more traditional fiberglass based blow in materials. It is well regarded for its high usage of recyclable materials. Although requires specialized blow in equipment to do so. Call us today!
What is EcoBatt Insulation?
Batts and rolls are a type of fiberglass insulation. Which are normally referred to as Blanket Insulation. Batt and roll insulation are typically used for insulating ceilings. It is also used walls and floors in residential and commercial building. We use EcoBatt Insulation:Knauf EcoBatt™ Insulation doesn’t look like any insulation you’ve ever seen.
We offer our exclusive “Pest-Guard” Insulation System: This is a cellulose insulation product with a pest control blend. Save energy while controlling pest such as ants roaches and silver fish.
90 Days Same as Cash
6 Months Interest Free
24 Month Options
Home Insulation Services Offered
- Contaminated Insulation Removal. This is when wildlife such as rodents, squirrels, raccoons and other unwanted visitors nest and make a mess in your attic and crawl space insulation.
- Insulation Over-Lay. This is when you just need additional insulation added to your existing insulation. Our qualified inspectors can determine if this what your home needs.
- “Pest Guard” Attic Insulation. This is our exclusive system that includes a cellulose insulation product with a pest control blend. This will control insects that come in contact with the treated insulation.
- Sub-Floor Insulation. This is fiberglass insulation batts that are installed between your floor joist under the first floor living area.
- Air Duct Cleaning. We also offer air-duct cleaning with our sister company Universal Duct Cleaning
- Rodent Removal/Control. We offer pest control services through our parent company Universal Pest & Termite.
We offer a three-step insulation installation process:
1. Inspection: We take the time to make sure you are getting the service expected from Universal Insulation Doctor. Our inspectors are trained to look for signs of rodent or wildlife nesting, droppings or urine. We offer video or pictures before and after as requested.
2. Service: Our technicians are prepared to not only remove attic insulation in a clean and safe manner, they understand explaining every detail to the customer is important. We offer photos of the findings and the process if requested.
3. Follow Up: We feel the follow-up process is the most important part of the service. We offer our no-hassle promise. If you are not completely satisfied with the service, we will come back as many times as necessary; no problems, no hassle.
Easy Contact Request
Insulation Removal in Your Area, Get FREE Inspection
Why choose us for Your home new insulation needs?
We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the work performed, we will return at no charge.
With an A+ rating with the BBB, the Universal Insulation Doctor understands offering a quality service for the best value is most important to your budget.
Added Bonus: The Universal Insulation Doctor understands discovering a contaminated insulation issue can be an unexpected surprise. Due to this , we offer “SmartPay”, our exclusive service now, pay later option. Call today for a Free Insulation assessment today.
Are you thinking about installing new insulation? We offer “no-charge” inspection assessments at no charge as well as offering a written estimates and pictures of our finding in your attic or crawl space..