Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Newport News, and Hampton areas.
About Universal Duct Cleaning
Universal Duct Cleaning offers state of the art service from the initial inspection to the cleanup.
First, we start with using cameras that allow us to see what’s hiding inside your duct lines.
Next, we use either a contact vacuum or a reverse air technique. The contact vacuum consists of us using a devise to agitate and vacuum the lines to remove debris. Or we use our reverse air technique, which is a high-power vacuum that can remove debris with minimal agitation.
After cleaning is complete, the technician will then use a HEPA Vacuum to clean up. This vacuum will minimize the dust in the house.
Who Should Get Their Air Ducts Cleaned?
Duct cleaning is not for everyone. A brand-new home with newly-installed clean duct work rarely needs work. However, if you notice signs of airborne contaminates, dust, or pest infestations, you should contact someone immediately!
On the other hand, many of our clients live in older homes. These ducts are not as air-tight as they used to be, so years of dust and dirt deposits have taken their toll. Cracks and crevices also open a door for airborne contaminate spores and vermin, such as cockroaches and mice.
If you have any of the following signs or symptoms, call Universal Duct Cleaning right away for a photo inspection of your ductwork:
- Dirty or dusty air regularly coming out of your vents (note: dust on the surface of the grill is normal and usually comes from the air in your room, not from inside your ducts)
- A recent vermin infestation (insects or rodents who may have taken up residence in your ductwork)
- Substantial airborne contaminate growth inside the visible sections of your ductwork
- Unexplained cold- or allergy-like symptoms that persist beyond the timespan of a normal illness
- Call 757-962-0419
The Universal Insulation Doctor is affiliated with Universal Duct Cleaning. We believe that just offering contaminated insulation removal and disinfectant treatments in your attic and crawl space isn’t enough. The air quality of your home is too important. Most insulation companies will tell you that removing old insulation, then installing new insulation, will improve the air quality in your home. They are 100% correct!
However, they are falling short by not telling you that the air quality in your duct lines can be affected by your insulation. If you had a rodent problem in your attic or crawl space, and they have contaminated your insulation, then chances are they have occupied your air ducts at some point. Unfortunately, this means leaving behind urine and droppings which can lead to airborne symptoms. In addition to air duct cleaning, we provide disinfectant treatments in the duct lines.
Home Insulation Services Offered
- Contaminated Insulation Removal. Wildlife, such as rodents, squirrels, raccoons and other unwanted visitors, nest and make a mess in your attic or crawl space insulation.
- Insulation Over-Lay. This is when you just need additional insulation added to your existing insulation. Our qualified inspectors can determine if this what your home needs.
- “Universal Pest Guard Insulation™” Attic Insulation. Our exclusive system includes a cellulose insulation product, combined with a pest control blend. This controls insects that come into contact with the treated insulation.
- Sub-Floor Insulation. This is where fiberglass insulation batts are installed between your floor joist under the first floor living area.
- Air Duct Cleaning. We also offer air duct cleaning in the Virginia Beach area with our sister company, Universal Duct Cleaning
- Rodent Removal/Control. We offer pest control services in the Virginia Beach area through our parent company, Universal Pest & Termite.
Easy payment options. Service today, pay tomorrow!
- 90 Day Same as Cash
- 6 Month Interest Free
- Up to 24 Monthly Payments with “0” Down
We offer a three-step process:
1. Inspection: Our inspectors are trained to look for signs of rodent or wildlife nesting, droppings or urine. We offer video or pictures before and after, as requested.
2. Service: Our technicians are prepared to remove attic insulation in a clean and safe manner, and also to explain every detail to the customer throughout the process. We offer photos of the findings and the process by request.
3. Follow Up: We feel the follow-up process is the most important part of the service. We offer our no-hassle promise! If you are not completely satisfied with the service, then we will come back as many times as necessary; no problems, no hassle.